Sunday, September 12, 2010

Disney is SO the drama

So I have not updated my blog recently because I have been sooooooo exhausted from working all day long outside in the heat, with crazy people. I am telling you, guests here are nuts. Moms here are nuts. I have never in life been cussed out in so many different languages in one day, no one HOUR, in my life. EVER. Half of the time it's these crazy mothers that want their kids to have pictures and the kid like really doesn't care either way, but the parent is so set on getting a picture with a character that they will stop at nothing until they either get it, or get removed from the line/park. I wish I were aloud to give all of my examples of crazy mothers, but considering most of them    ALL of them involve someone calling me a B***h, I probably shouldn't. And I am sure since Disney is so freaking stupid about 'protecting the magic' I am going to get in some kind of trouble for talking about it. I guess I can say one of the milder cases that happened to me last week...
I was working with Tigger and Pooh, and I had to close their line because they were getting ready to go to the parade. They are finishing up the last two families and this freaking 6 foot 5 amazon women comes barrelling over toward me, like running a freaking marathon, and is like screaming at her kids, "GET YOUR ASSES OVER HERE!! DAMN IT! HERE'S POOH I KNOW YOU LOVE POOH COME HERE!! LUKE GET HER AND GET OVER HERE!!!" So I politely say to her, "I am sorry, Pooh and Tigger are finishing up with their last family now, they are in the parade. However, if you want to see them, they will be back here again afterwards around 3:45." Do you know what this lady says?!!! She is like, "What do you mean their last family?!?!?!?!?!!!! I PAYED $85 A PERSON TO GET IN HERE AND WE ARE SEEING POOH!!" I'm all, "unfortunately Pooh and Tigger are going in to get ready for the parade, but like I said, they will return around 3:45." She is like "YOU ARE MESSING UP OUR WHOLE TRIP!! F**K DISNEY!! F**K YOU!! YOU ARE A PSYCHO-DREAM-KILLING-B***H I HOPE YOU BURN IN HELL!!! WHY THE F**K DO YOU EVEN HAVE CHARACTERS OUT HERE IF YOU DON'T LET KIDS SEE THEM?!!! F**K YOU!!!" I was like, "I am sorry you are upset, however, they will be back around 3:45 and if you would like to voice a complaint you can go to guest relations, it is just through that door to the left. Thank you have a magical day."
So she just stormed off, didn't go to guest relations, she knew she was a big amazon idiot.
And the thing is, is that is a mild case. Like I am seriously cussed out every day, and it is for no reason, people are just crazy. I just feel so done with Disney right now because they are just like, 'oh yeah, that's too bad, yeah character attendants get cussed at sometimes.' well mine is not 'sometimes,' it's EVERY TIME. I just hope the rest of my time here goes by quickly so I can get my internship credit and get the hell out of here and back to my Stephens Sisters and normal life. I thought I was un-happy in Como. Smh. That place in paradise in comparison to this hole. Not to mention I don't really have any friends any way and now instead of only missing Mar'Kyle all the time, I am missing my Mom and Sister, and my Stephens Sisters, AND Mar'Kyle. EVERYDAY. ugh. I wish I could fast forward time to when I am doing something fun. Ugh. Now I am about to go to bed because I have to go and deal with crazies all day tomorrow too.

1 comment:

  1. Trick drama just follows you doesn't it :(
    I'm sorry Disney isn't as much fun as you had hoped, but it is a job... Feel better, and muddle through. You'll make it :)

    ReplyDelete