Friday, August 27, 2010

The Guy, The Gay, and The Girl

Yesterday, I finished my training with Disney. It was fun, and I was excited to be done, and I am looking forward to being out on my own!

After our training was over, our training group, (so like 9 other people) decided it would be cool if that night we went to "Fantasmic." It is a show based inside Mickey's imagination, and there is water, and music and fire, and involves all of the classic movies, so if you ever get a chance to see it, you should. I cried during the Pocahontas part. ha ha. Anyway, so my friends Joey (the guy) and Jayson (the gay) invited me (the girl) to go. Well, the other girls in my group like hate me for no reason, and I was not planning on going anyway, because I wanted to take this party bus to this club called 'Bliss' but I found out the Jersey Shore cast was supposed to be there so I figured the cover would be ridiculous, so I didn't go. I came back and got dressed and the three of us went to Magic Kingdom, and we rode Splash Mountain, and I was soaked. Sometimes, you can get lucky if you sit in the back, and you will not get wet, but that was not one of those times. Then we ate dinner at this cool burger place where you like order your stuff on this touch-screen computer and then 2 seconds later it is ready. It was really delicious. After that, we rode the monorail to Hollywood Studios because that is where "Fantasmic" is. Since we had like an hour before the show, we rode Hollywood Tower of Terror. I FREAKING CRIED!!! IT WAS SOOOOO SCARY!!!! This little boy was in the line in front on us, and he was telling me not to worry, and not to be afraid, and it was a good ride and stuff. He was soooooo cute. Then he was like, bet you can't guess my name, what's yours. I was like, Amanda. He was like well mine, yeah, mine starts with a 'D'. (earlier I heard his mother talking and she was like Dylan get over here) so I was like, Oh, I remember, that's right..... Your name is Dylan. He was like HOW DID YOU KNOW?! I was like, I work for Mickey and he told me you were going to be here! He was like, MOM MOM MOM MOM MICKEY KNOWS I AM HERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!! His mom was like, yeah honey. It was soooooo cute!!
After Tower of Terror, we went over to the line for "Fantasmic." It was soooo long, but since the other people we work with were standing in line, we were close to the front. So we walk over, and this Super annoying girl Meg, acknowledges Joey, and then looks at Jayson and rolls her eyes, and looks at me and says '.....um aren't you supposed to be on a bus somewhere?' I wanted to say, 'aren't you supposed to be knitting somewhere?' but instead I said, 'my plans changed, and sorry to disappoint you.' and she just stood there looking stupid. She is annoying. Like I can describe all of the ways she annoys me, but she really does. And the other day she like told this long story for no reason about being in an elevator and it plunging 8 floors. Yeah right, first of all, elevators use hydraulics now, so it is not going to plunge anywhere, and second, if it did break or something, she would slowly go all the way to the ground until it stopped. So she is also a pathological liar. Just like she said something about being in 'Nine' at her high school, but she couldn't remember who she was. For real? I don't know a single high school that would let a theatre department do that musical, but whatever. I think it was the only musical she has ever seen, so she was trying to be cool. Ugh. She is stupid.
Anyway, so we get up to the seating and we somehow got separated from them. How did that happen? And we ended up in the very front and didn't have to see them ever again. It was super fun. Then we went to go home, and it started raining and I got wet and it took well over an hour to make it back.
All in all it was a fun night, even though 'Meg' makes me mad. She is nuts.
Oh and the whole "The Guy, The Gay and The Girl" is going to be the name of our sitcom because we are sooooo hilarious, ABC def will want to make a sitcom about our adventures together. It will be like 'Will and Grace" except better, and funnier.

No comments:

Post a Comment