Saturday, August 21, 2010

Traditions and Magic Kingdom

We had to wake up at the butt-crack of dawn to do this thing called Traditions. It was cool, but because of the contract I signed with Disney, I am not aloud to talk about what it was, or what we learned or did. But, for the most part it was fun.

Then last night we (me and the roomies) went to Magic Kingdom! It was SO EXCITING!!! Cinderella's castle was soooooo BEAUTIFUL!!! And since it was night, it was warm outside, but we were not too hot, and none of the lines were longer then 20min. The first thing we did was climb through 'The Swiss Family Robinson' tree house, which was cool, but too many stairs. Next we went to the 'Pirates of the Carrbian' ride, and it was like soooooooooo cool looking!! The special affects were great, and even though it was  boat ride, it still had smallish hills, and the 'element of surprise.' It was fun and really wish my sister would have been there because she would have freaked out because the Jack Sparrow guy looks SO FREAKING REAL!! Then we met up with some friends we met at the pool party names, Anthony and Ryan. They have been at Disney 3 months longer then us, so they knew the fastest ways to get to the good rides. We then got stuck because there was a parade going through, but it was okay because it was SOOOOOO PRETTY! Tinkerbell was sooooooo cute and everyone was lit up with lights and glow things on there costumes and Alice talked to me, and Minnie and Mickey were SOOOOO cute!! I wish my mom would have been able to see that, because she thinks stuff like that is cool. I tried to call her so I could describe what I was seeing and she could be there kind of, but as soon as sh picked up my phone died. :( Then we rode splash mountain!! IT WAS SOOOOOO FUN!!!!!!! I wanted to ride the 'small world ride' but it is closed down due to refurbishment. :(  Then we went to Thunder Mountain which is that cool train roller-coaster they would show on my Disney VHS with the purple box when I was little. I had always wanted to ride it, so I was really excited when we did. It was kind of  lame, but I am glad I was able to go on it. Then we went to this like Mickey 4-D symphony show, and IT WAS THE COOLEST 4-D SHOW I HAVE EVER BEEN TOO!!!! Plus I knew all the songs so I sang along!! It made me feel like a little kid!! Then we were going to go on Snow White's forest adventure, but we ended up going to THE HAUNTED MANSION!!!
Everyone is all, it is not scary blah blah blah. And I am like thinking, okay the last time I did it I was like 3 or something, so maybe this time I can handle it. WRONG. They brought us in this room and then they turned out the lights and it was pitch black and I screamed the whole time until the lights came back on. Then you get in these like moving cart things that takes you around the mansion. I was doing okay again until the very end where the guy was all 'we have hitch hiking spirits that will follow you home' and I look up and it is this mirror, and IT LOOKS LIKE THERE IS A REAL LIVE GHOST SPIRIT THING SITTING ON MY LAP!!!!!!!!!!!! I cried. Like seriously for 5 min after it was over. Then I was mad I went on it. Then it was time to leave because the park was closing.
We rode a Ferry back to where the car was parked. It was nice and breezy on the water. All in all it was a good night, but I am still upset about that ghost.

No comments:

Post a Comment