Sunday, August 22, 2010

I missed the bus

SO. Why did I wake up at 5:30, get dressed, make it to the stupid bus ON TIME (i know right?!) get on the WRONG BUS because I can not read a bus route, sit there FOREVER, watch the RIGHT bus drive past me, not knowing then it was the right bus, as the wrong bus driver when is she leaving because I will be late, and she... says, 7:30. FOOL THEN WHY THE HECK WERE YOU HERE AT 6:25 WHEN MY BUS WAS SUPPOSED TO BE HERE?! UGH!!! defeated.

so i ended up calling the lady who does all the training stuff, and she is all, it is not a big deal, we can reschedule. she was nice, but i am so mad, because i really made it on to the stop on time, actually 5 min early. I am sad. :(

Then I came home and tried to take a nap, but I didn't feel well, so I couldn't fall asleep. It has been kind of a stupid day. Ugh. I hope tomorrow will be better.

No comments:

Post a Comment